At this time the clinic will remain open, but with some critical adjustments with how we operate in order
to help keep our community and our staff healthy. Please call or text at 519 245 1153 when you arrive so we
can assist you.
1. If you are feeling ill, if you have been exposed to a known COVID 19 patient, or if you have traveled
outside of Ontario in the last 14 days, we ask that you make arrangements for another family member
or friend to bring your pet to your scheduled appointment.
2. We are still available to see our patients, however, we will be practicing "hands free" appointments.
We will have you bring your pet to the main entrance of the clinic and place your pet in between the
double doors and a staff member will bring your pet into the clinic.
3. All pets must be leashed or in a carrier before coming to the appointment to allow social distancing. If you do not have a leash or carrier we will have to re-schedule your appointment to another time.
4. We ask that you wait in the parking lot with your mobile phone on and ready to receive a call from
our veterinarian to go over your appointment once it has concluded.
5. We will have a pick up table outside the main entrance for food and prescription pick ups - please call at least 24 hours in advance to help us arrange to have your items ready for pick up.
6. Payment can be done over the phone for services, food and medication.
7. We encourage you to order and pay for food through our online store. You can email the clinic to find
out how to set up an account if you do not already have one. You can also make arrangements to have
your online food shipped to your home. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we
can be work wisely to keep our community safe.
Choosing to add a pet to your life is a big decision!
Pets are life-long commitments, and keeping a pet happy, healthy, fed, and well-exercised requires time and money. In order to pick the right pet for you, one must consider your lifestyle, living situation, and how much care you are able or willing to provide. Some pets require very little interaction with their owners, while others need almost constant companionship! Also, everyone in your family or who reside in your home, must be included in the decision.
To explore a specific pet like birds, cats, dogs, horses, small animals, and reptiles, continue reading into this section. If you have questions about what pet is right for you, do not hesitate to contact our office!